Aruba Instant On 1930 switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses and SMBs looking for high performance networking that is easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. This model supports 10 active ports -- eight 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet RJ45 ports and two 1-Gigabit SFP-style uplink slots. Power over Ethernet both PoE and PoE+ can operate on any of its eight RJ45 ports, with a total PoE budget of 124 Watts.
Using either the Instant On mobile app or its cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. Also available is a comprehensive local web interface. Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. Advanced features include VLANs, 802.1X radius-based network login, three levels of Spanning Tree protocol, and Layer 3 static routing, among others. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees. All are backed by Aruba's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- High performance yet affordable Gigabit switches built for small businesses and SMBs, with simple-to-use cloud management at no added cost.
- This model: 8 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports plus two (2) dedicated 1G SFP slots for fiber uplinks or additional ports. (SFP transceivers separately sold)
- Power over Ethernet on 8 ports. PoE power budget of 124 Watts.
- Shares common app and cloud-based administration with Instant On Wi-Fi Access Points, for Wi-Fi optimized networking.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of switch model choices. Choose from seven models -- 10-port, 28-port, 52-port models without and with Class 4 PoE+ Power over Ethernet.
- Guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access with switch features such as IEEE 802.1X and VLANs
- Use a mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
- Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.