The ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO offers a plug-and-play 1080p gaming experience
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1865 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1845Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering a pure PC gaming experience, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans rated with IP5X dust resistance keep things clean and cool. Auto-Extreme Technology and a protective backplate ensure all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 60 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
144-Hour Validation Program
"Extensive" may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
AMD Radeon FreeSync™
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™1 and FreeSync™ 2 HDR2 technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT delivers supreme video graphics with stunning visual
- 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM to hold highly-textured images and perform the rendering at super-fast speed
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.