The CE350 a PS/2 based KVM Extender with automatic signal compensation and RS-232 serial functionality allows access to a computer system from a remote PS/2 console (PS/2 keyboard, monitor, and PS/2 mouse). Because it allows access to a computer system from a remote console, the CE350 is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is conveniently accessible, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe location - away from the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental influence of a construction site, for example. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances.
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 150 m using Cat 5e cable
- Adjustable gain control - automatically and manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) and storage of settings
- RS-232 serial ports - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Baud Rate up to 115200 bps)
- Audio Enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (Local Unit only) - select between Local and Auto operating modes, with the press of a single button
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1200@60Hz(30 m), 1600 x 1200@60Hz(150 m)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.