- Faster data rates (Mb/s) - 100% over DDR3
- Higher Densities - Up to 300% over DDR3
- 20% reduced power demand
DDR4 Equals More Speed, Less Power Consumption, Greater System Efficiencies
With Axiom, enjoy guaranteed compatibility and a lifetime warranty from 'The OEM Alternative™'
- 100% Increase in speed - Faster Data Rate equates to more responsive application loads on data-intensive programs.
- 300% increase in component densities - Equals larger modules for next-generation performance demands.
- 20% decrease in power consumption - Less power consumed means less wasted resources to cool systems and reserves battery program for mobile devices.
- Provides greater reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) in enterprise applications - Complete integrity and fault tolerance for longer periods without system failure.
- Improved data signal.
- 8 GB memory allows you to have more programs open at a time
- 288-pin-pin DDR4-2666/PC4-21300 interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- Up to 2666 MHz speed with Registered signal and CL19 latency for playing the latest games and using heavy software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.