- Faster data rates (Mb/s) - 100% over DDR3
- Higher Densities - Up to 300% over DDR3
- 20% reduced power demand
DDR4 Equals More Speed, Less Power Consumption, Greater System Efficiencies
With Axiom, enjoy guaranteed compatibility and a lifetime warranty from 'The OEM Alternative™'
- 100% Increase in speed - Faster Data Rate equates to more responsive application loads on data-intensive programs.
- 300% increase in component densities - Equals larger modules for next-generation performance demands.
- 20% decrease in power consumption - Less power consumed means less wasted resources to cool systems and reserves battery program for mobile devices.
- Provides greater reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) in enterprise applications - Complete integrity and fault tolerance for longer periods without system failure.
- Improved data signal.
- 8 GB of memory makes a perfect symmetry with your latest model processor and boosts up your computer's performance
- DDR4 SDRAM interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- No matter how heavy and numerous the applications that you are using, 2133 MHz memory speed will run them smoothly