The Cisco Catalyst® 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco® Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. They can help you increase wireless productivity and reduce your TCO.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.