The D-link 5-port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1005G) is part of a new series of Green devices using D-Link Green technology. Created with the Small or Home Office (SOHO) user in mind, the DGS-1005G saves energy while reducing heat output, providing you a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. Combined with an efficient power adapter that is EnergyStar level V qualified, minimized the use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant) in the device and enclosed in recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.