With 2-way IR, and POL
The GTB-UHD-HBTL 4K Ultra HD Extender uses Gefen's implementation of the HDBaseT™ technology to extend HDMI up to 230 feet/70 meters at 1080p and up to 130 feet/40 meters at 4K, using one CAT-5e or better cable. Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) with 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio are supported. This product provides 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit. Gefen's Bi-Directional POL (Power Over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display. Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.
- CEC pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- LPCM 7.1, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 12-bit Deep Color
- HDMI 2.0
- 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), up to 230 feet/70 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
- 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096 x 2160 @ 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.