The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+, and include a product lifetime warranty.
Each 2530 switch has 24 or 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports and four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530-24G-PoE+ and the HP 2530-48G-PoE+ Switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.