Designed for easy installation, the 1U Finger Duct Cable Manager provides the structure you need to safely organize and protect your network cables. The narrow open design is ideal for routing cables between patch panels and switches. Steel construction and a 3" depth make this cable manager perfect for high density cable applications with lasting stability. For added protection and storage, a cover is included to enclose the cables and create a clean look for your rack. Rear cut outs allow cables to pass through the back of the unit - a great feature when mounting two units back to back. Make organizing and routing cables a snap with the 1U Finger Duct Cable Manager.
- Cable manager cover included
- Narrow finger ducts for easy separation of cables
- Durable, steel construction
- Rackmountable with standard rack hardware
- 19"� EIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cover Included: The easy, slide on cover helps to store and protect cables, and as an added bonus, will create a clean and sleek look for your rack.
- No Mess Maintenance: Cables will now be organized in such a fashion that little effort is needed when having to locate or change a cable. Searching through a jungle of cables is no longer necessary, making maintenance and labor costs decrease as a result of this organization.
- Narrow Fingers Narrow finger ducts allow for easy separation of cables when going between numerous ports. Cables will now be well managed between each slot.
- Durable Material: Constructed from steel and finished with a textured powder coat, this cable manager is more durable and rigid than plastic finger duct cable managers on the market.
- Rounded Corners: All corners are rounded to avoid snagging or damaging cables, hands, and/or other devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.