An encrypted solution for every user.
Kingston's UV500 family of solid-state drives dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a Marvell Dean controller combined with 3D NAND Flash for read and write speeds up to 520MB/s and 500MB/s , this SSD is 10X faster than a traditional hard drive for better performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. UV500 provides end-to-end data protection, supports 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions.
More reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV500 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
UV500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-960GB, so you can buy one to use as a boot drive, or take advantage of the larger capacities to store videos, photos and host your most frequently used applications.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 120 GB for your computer
- With 256-bit encryption protect all your valuable data and keep your personal files safe & secure
- The high-read speed of 520 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 320 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.