Transfer speed faster than a traditional SSD
Non-volatile NAND up to 30 times more robust than HDDs
Extended protection and peace of mind
CS2130 SOLID STATE DRIVES
The PNY CS2130 M.2 NVMe SSD is an excellent choice for an NVMe upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in an NVMe enabled PC or MAC desktop or laptop computer. The CS2130 drive is designed to be a high performance SATA SSD replacement to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. Do more in less time with NVMe; boot up, power down, and load applications up to 6 times faster than with SATA based SSD's.
The NVMe interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 3,500 MB/s seq. read and 3,000 MB/s seq. write speeds. It is designed to be a high performance SATA SSD replacement to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, the PNY CS2130 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports a 5 year warranty.
The PNY CS2130 is engineered with the same level of quality and durability that our consumers have enjoyed with the CS900 SSD. We've taken the world's most advanced NAND flash and refined the CS2130 to achieve a higher threshold for endurance and reliability. PNY's extensive testing and rigorous validation process ensures compatibility across various platforms and multiple operating systems.
- NVMe upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in an NVMeenabled PC or MAC desktop or laptop computer
- High performance SSD with up to 6 times the performance as compared to SATA based SSDs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sequential Read of up to 3,500 MB/s and Write of up to 3,000 MB/s
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Better overall system performance
- Reliable storage
- Low power consumption, cool and quiet operation
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 500 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 3500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 925 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.