At a Glance
Samsung's CJ890 Series super ultra-wide curved monitor boasts a massive amount of real estate on one chassis combined with exceptional performance. It's designed for any business application involving large data sets, and is the perfect replacement for multiple monitor setups, viewing large amounts of information on one screen and split screen viewing of multiple windows at once.
- Large 43" super ultra-wide 32:10 curved monitor designed for viewing large data sets such as spreadsheets and charts
- USB-C streamlines connectivity with one port to transmit digital display, data and power
- Built-in KVM (keyboard, video monitor and mouse) switch lets you control two computers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Screen splitting software lets you split a single source into multiple windows
Large 43" Screen and Ultra-Wide 32:10 Aspect Ratio
An ultra-wide 32:10 aspect ratio on the large 43" screen optimizes panoramic viewing with fewer bezels (equivalent to (2) 24" 16:9 monitors). So you can get a better viewing experience, easier installation and use less cables compared to a multi-monitor setup. Plus, you get more space to work for tasks involving long spreadsheets and multiple windows.
Ultra-Curved Screen Optimizes the Viewing Experience
Samsung's super curved VA panel is designed for comfort, productivity and style. With an 1800mm radius, the distance from screen to eye is a more uniform distance, resulting in less eye fatigue when working long hours. Wide viewing angles help to ensure the picture is not degraded from off angles.
Connect with One USB-C Port
USB-C allows a single cable connection to transmit digital display, data (USB) and power. 2 USB-C ports let you directly connect any PC, tablet or mobile device and get to work. Your device will be charged and up to 3 peripherals can be plugged in directly to the monitor for added productivity.
KVM (Keyboard, Video Monitor and Mouse) Switch
The KVM switch is a hardware device that allows you to control multiple computers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse. So you can easily and quickly switch sources at the touch of a button.
Split-Screen (PBP) and Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
Connect up to two separate sources to the display and view them simultaneously with split-screen (PBP) and picture-in-picture (PIP) technology. Perform work, like coding, in one window and see the results in a separate window. With the included Samsung software, you can make window management easy and maximize your efficiency.
120hz Refresh Rate
The CJ890 Series delivers a smooth and crisp presentation of fast moving content, helping to eliminate blurring, ghosting, and juddering and reducing lag for gaming and video content.
Fully Adjustable Stand and VESA Compatibility
The monitor swivels, tilts and is height-adjustable, to deliver comfort and ergonomics at work. And with VESA mount compatibility, installation on a wall or separate mounting arm is easy.
Easy on the Eyes
Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours. When Eye Saver Mode is active, blue light levels are lowered. And flicker-free technology eliminates flickering at all levels of brightness.
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 300 Nit - Typical brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.