4K app-free wireless screen sharing for employee and guest devices with multi-network support for flexible deployment options
ScreenBeam 1100 4K wireless display and collaboration solution provides unparalleled deployment flexibility for employee and guest devices in ANY meeting space.
Get wireless screen sharing that supports native screen mirroring in your Windows, Android and Apple devices so you never again have to use an app, dongle or button. Combining local Wi-Fi mode connectivity with industry standard Miracast, and dual-network infrastructure connectivity with network bridge functionality delivers the most flexible deployment options for employee and guest wireless presentations.
The ScreenBeam 1100 delivers an app-free screen sharing experience that brings intuitive collaboration to any meeting space or classroom.
- App-free screen sharing
- Support for every major OS
- Miracast & Airplay screen mirroring
- 4K high quality native output
- Protected content playback
- Share any form of content
- Duplicate or extended mode
- Digital inking across Office 365 apps
- Save & capture markups on touch displays
- Secure support for guest collaboration
Unparalleled secure deployment options
Need flexibility to securely leverage multiple connection options simultaneously to avoid complex network configurations? ScreenBeam 1100 uniquely combines local Wi-Fi mode with industry standard Miracast™, and dual-network infrastructure connectivity with network bridge functionality. Both employee and guest devices have plenty of options to connect to the room display, reliably, securely and easily.
- Remote monitoring of unit status
- Password protected security controls
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks
- Features pushed on custom groups of units
- Network separation for P2P, built-in AP, bridge and Ethernet
- Static, rotating or hidden PIN/pairing
- AES encryption on all links and device management
- Kensington lock slot for physical security
For businessProductivity soars when meetings start on time and teams can collaborate with touch display support.
App-free wireless screen sharing makes it easy for employee and guest devices to connect and wirelessly present. Support for native screen mirroring functionality in Windows, Android and Apple devices gets rid of apps, cables and buttons. Windows and macOS users can share content in both duplicate and extended screen modes. ScreenBeam fully enables the power of Microsoft 365 and digital inking with a touch display so teams get a powerful platform that enables collaboration and saves time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.