SIIG's USB 3.0 HDMI Capture Adapter allows you to capture and record videos from your HDMI source device with stereo audio through USB 3.0 interface. It supports video resolution of up to 1080p at 60 frames per second delivering crystal-clear picture quality. Plug and play and easy to use without requiring driver installation and external power adapter. This HDMI capture adapter instantly transforms your USB 3.0 computer into a video recorder for high quality video, great for creating gaming, trainings, meetings, documentary videos and more.
- Records HD video and stereo audio through USB 3.0 interface with low latency, great for gaming, meetings or live streaming Note: A) Does not support HDCP protected devices or content (videos, gaming, etc.). B) Live streaming supported by 3rd party software application only
- Delivers stunning picture quality by supporting video resolutions up to 1080p at 60fps
- Supports USB video class (UVC), USB audio class (UAC) protocol
- Plug and play - no driver installation and no external power source required
- Compatible with a variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Works with many 3rd party software such as OBS Studio and VLC
- Converts input audio formats up to 48 KHz PCM
- Transfer and store audio and video from a VCR, camcorder, or any other video recording device, to your computer for future use
- Converts an analog video signal to digital form
- Plug and Play your video capturing device with the PC and go
- No hassle of internal installation, install externally
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.