100% Copper - a better value StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors This molded patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- SPECS: Length: 50ft (15.2m)
- EASY INSTALLATION: 50 foot molded patch cord is easy to connect into high density panels with many cables; Compatible w/Cat5e; Available w/Snagless boots for easy wiring conduit installation
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: ETL & UL certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage
- POE SUPPORT: 24 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL rated wiring supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliance reduces cable heating
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper for error-free Multi Gigabit 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 160'; Fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6; ETL Verified
- ETL Verified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.