Reliable performance even in tough industrial environments Designed for performance and durability, the industrial-grade hub features a rugged, metal housing. Its wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input gives you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities. Plus, it supports an extended operating temperature range (0°C to 70°C), helping to ensure reliable performance even in the most demanding factory and industrial environments. The rugged hub also offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help safeguard your investments by preventing damage to your connected devices. Secure and versatile installation on DIN rails or surfaces This wall-mountable USB 3.0 hub can be securely mounted to surfaces, under desks, and in other high traffic areas where there is a concern that USB connections may become unplugged. Plus, it also includes optional DIN rail mounts for use with equipment rack installations. Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this industrial hub supports 5Gbps bandwidth. It's also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x specifications, simultaneously supporting older USB peripherals or legacy systems that lack USB 3.0 capabilities. The ST7300USBME is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Offers flexible, wide-range power inputs with a 7-48V DC terminal block
- USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 35W total
- Surge protection of 350W on the downstream and upstream USB ports
- Mount industrial USB hub where required with built-in mounting brackets or included DIN rails
- Protects your connected devices with 15kV Air and 8kV Contact ESD protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.