The VID2HDCON Composite and S-Video to HDMI® Video Converter (with Audio) lets you connect an S-Video or Composite device, along with supporting 3.5mm audio, to your HDMI monitor or television.
Equipped with convenient selector switches for easy configuration, the S-Video/Composite to HDMI converter is able to function with both NTSC and PAL systems, and offers support for output resolutions up to 1600x1200 (PC) or 1080p (TV) to seamlessly integrate with almost any display.
The converter features an integrated 3.5mm audio connection that enables sending the output through a single HDMI cable to your destination display, avoiding the hassle of running a separate audio cable.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Plug and play installation - no software/drivers required
- Advance 3D motion adaptive de-interlace
- 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- On Screen Display
- PC/TV resolution selector switch for compatibility with many different displays
- Functions with NTSC and PAL systems