Tripp Lite's NetController 16-Port, 1U rackmount KVM Switch is an affordable, highly-flexible enterprise class KVM Switch, which allows the user to connect either USB or PS/2 keyboards and mice. In addition, P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase separate cables or adapters. Control up to 16 directly connected computers, or expand the number of connected computers to up to 256 by daisychaining up to 15 additional B042-Series KVM switches. Switch between connected computers via the On-Screen Display (OSD), pushbuttons, or keyboard hotkey commands. Other features include: password protection, auto-scanning, auto-logout, firmware upgrade and video support up to 2048 x 1536 (QXGA). Mounts easily in a standard 19" rack/cabinet and includes all necessary mounting hardware. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. 3 year limited warranty.
- NetController 16-Port, 1U rackmount KVM switch
- Control 16 computers via a single VGA monitor and USB or PS/2 keyboard/mouse
- Control up to 256 computers by daisychaining up to 15 additional B040/42-Series KVM switches (Compatible with B040/42-Series KVM's only. Cannot be daisychained to other KVM series)
- P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cables kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase separate cables or adapters
- Compatible with all major operating systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.