USB-C 3.1 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Connects You to a Wired 2.5G Network
This USB-C network adapter instantly connects your MacBook or Windows laptop to a wired network through a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. No internal Ethernet card is required. Ideal for settings in which no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds, this USB 3.1 Gen 1 adapter lets you enjoy true 2.5 Gbps Ethernet speeds for uploading and downloading large files and streaming audio/video without buffering.
Plug-and-Play Operation Gets You Online Immediately
This bus-powered network adapter requires no external power source. Just connect the built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C plug to your computer, and use a Cat5e/6 cable (sold separately) to connect the RJ45 end to a network. LEDs indicate when you're connected to a network and when data is being transferred. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed. It's compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android and Linux.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
- Plug-and-play operation with no external power needed for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Widely compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android and Linux operating systems
- Connects your laptop to a wired 2.5 Gbps network where Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable
- More convenient, less expensive than installing or upgrading an internal Ethernet card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.