Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The seven-foot power cord provides ample reach to the AC power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-607-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets with integrated locking safety covers
- 7 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug reaches nearby outlets
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces, e.g. IV poles
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.