The Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot Unity-DP Network Card (IS-UNITY-DP) provides web access to Vertiv power and cooling equipment. This dual protocol (DP) card enables two of the supported third-party protocols (SNMP, BACnet, Modbus and YDN23) for interfacing with building management or data center management system applications. This card employs Ethernet and RS-485 networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications. It allows communication among Vertiv software such as Trellis, LIFE Services and Liebert Nform. The card offers real-time view of parametric data and system statuses. It also supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors. It delivers prompt alarm notifications via email and text messaging. It allows you to save time configuring and updating firmware on managed devices. It also keeps data secure through HTTPS web connectivity, SNMP v3 and remote authentication protocols - RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/AD and Kerberos.
- The network card provides web access to the installed device via popular web browsers.
- It enables Vertiv software tools and services such as Trellis Enterprise, Trellis Power Insight, LIFE Services and Liebert Nform.
- It supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures.
- The network card allows remote firmware updates via a web browser.
- It sends alarm notifications via email and text messaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.